The Science of Bullying
Dr Andy Hickson has developed a special training package for adults and children that helps people learn how to deal with bullying without using violence. In other words, how to deal with bullying without becoming a thug.
This is an initial 5-day specialist training package followed by a 3-day residential top-up creative training course. Due to the specialist nature of this course prices are on application and are for a minimum of six people.
This 2-part course can be run with groups anywhere in the world.
Participants who complete the course will receive a certificate of attendance
Participants will be given an action plan to help follow-up the course. The booking organisation will receive continued post course support for up to a year.
Confidential evaluation of existing practice is available for an additional cost.
Overview of this training package:5-day plus 3-day Science of Bullying Course
- this course is based on the following 9 elements:
- body language.
- knowledge of strengths and weaknesses.
- overcoming fear.
- converting anger into creative energy.
- working with others.
- developing courage.
- commitment to non-violence.
- Dates: Available anytime of year
- Venue: Your school, college, university, workplace or local authority venue
- Size of group: 6 - 12 participants
Participants should wear loose comfortable clothing. Sessions are creative and interactive. Mobile phones, laptops and other communication devices are not allowed in the session.
- 25% deposit payable upon booking with the remainder payable 6-weeks before the course.
- if you cancel up to 6-weeks before the course the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- if you cancel within 6-weeks of the course then the full amount is payable.
- in the unlikely event we have to cancel then we will return your fee in full.
All our courses and workshops are facilitated by CRB checked, trained and qualified professionals
- we also provide resources, handouts, training plans and follow-up support materials.
- additional resources, activity sheets, posters and books available at discounted prices.
- we offer all clients continued support via email and phone after each and every course or workshop.
For more information or to book please contact us
Anti Bullying Training Centre : 2014
The ultimate anti-bullying training course
7-day training programme in the tropical paradise of Malaysia. It's more than just a training programme, it's an adventure.
It's not just an adventure, it is a practical, educational and creative course that will prepare and leave you with the tools to deal with bullying in your workplace, at school and in your everyday life. This training programme could be a life-changing experience. In addition you will get the chance to stay overnight in the jungle with a group of indigenous peoples, the Temiars, known as the most peaceful people in the world.