1-day Anti-Bullying INSET training programme
This workshop is run in-house at your school, university, youth centre or at a venue of your choice
An introductory, dynamic, creative, fun and educational 1-day training programme for teachers, lecturers, administrators, psychologists, counsellors, social workers, managers, parents, school governors and other educationalists who want to learn more about dealing with bullying in an educational context.
Although this creative training workshop will be fun, it is a serious and important programme run by trained professional anti-bullying specialists.
This creative programme will provide an overview of bullying and cyberbullying, anti-bullying strategies, how to recognise and respond to bullying, implementation of policy, peer support and a whole school approach.
Participants will be given a resource plan to help follow-up the session. The booking organisation will receive continued post workshop support for up to a year.
Certificates of attendance are an additional cost.
Confidential evaluation of existing practice is available for an additional cost.
Overview of your training package:1-day INSET
- introductions and group dynamics.
- what is bullying and cyberbullying.
- anti-bullying strategies and experience.
- policy, peer support and a whole school approach.
- demonstrations, practice and creativity.
- listening, responding and preventing bullying.
At the end of the course, participants will have a deeper understanding of bullying including being able to define and describe it. They will be able to recognise bullying behaviours and feel equipped with the skills to be able to deal with bullying. Participants will have an understanding of the importance of an inclusive policy and be able to raise awareness of bullying in their schools and communities.
- Dates: Available anytime of year
- Venue: Your school, college, university or local authority venue
- Size of group: Up to 50 participants
Participants should wear loose comfortable clothing. Sessions are creative and interactive. Mobile phones, laptops and other communication devices are not allowed in the session.
- total cost is £1800 for up to 50 participants.
- costs include travel, accommodation, resources, design and delivery of training programme.
- costs do not include promotion of the programme, the cost of your venue or additional resources.
- 25% deposit payable upon booking with the remainder payable 6-weeks before the course.
- if you cancel up to 6-weeks before the course the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- if you cancel within 6-weeks of the course then the full amount is payable.
- in the unlikely event we have to cancel then we will return your fee in full.
All our courses and workshops are facilitated by CRB checked, trained and qualified professionals
- we also provide resources, handouts, training plans and follow-up support materials.
- additional resources, activity sheets, posters and books available at discounted prices.
- we offer all clients continued support via email and phone after each and every course or workshop.
For more information or to book please contact us
Anti Bullying Training Centre : 2014
The ultimate anti-bullying training course
7-day training programme in the tropical paradise of Malaysia. It's more than just a training programme, it's an adventure.
It's not just an adventure, it is a practical, educational and creative course that will prepare and leave you with the tools to deal with bullying in your workplace, at school and in your everyday life. This training programme could be a life-changing experience. In addition you will get the chance to stay overnight in the jungle with a group of indigenous peoples, the Temiars, known as the most peaceful people in the world.