2-day Building Self Confidence and Empowerment programme
This workshop is run in-house at your school, university, workplace or at a venue of your choice
An in depth, dynamic, creative, fun and educational 2-day training programme for adults, teachers, lecturers, administrators, psychologists, counsellors, social workers, managers, parents, governors and other people who want to learn more about dealing with bullying and improving their confidence.
Although this creative training workshop will be fun, it is a serious and important programme run by trained professional anti-bullying specialists.
This creative workshop will provide an overview of the concepts of empowerment and confidence and key related ideas such as power, identity, self-belief, rights and responsibility. Using a variety of creative games, role-play, imagery and reflection techniques, participants will explore the blocks in our lives and how to overcome them, while practicing confidence techniques and ways of becoming empowered.
Participants will be given a personal plan to help follow-up the session. The booking organisation will receive continued post workshop support for up to a year.
Certificates of attendance are an additional cost.
Confidential evaluation of existing practice is available for an additional cost.
Overview of your training package:2-day Confidence and Empowerment workshop
- introductions and group dynamics.
- what is bullying.
- anti-bullying strategies and experience.
- looking and feeling more confident.
- body language and voice control.
- challenging oppression.
- demonstrations, practice and creativity.
- building up your own and other people's confidence.
- in depth Q&A and problem solving.
At the end of the course participants will have learned and practiced ways of becoming empowered and confident and be able to utilise practical skills that people can use in their everyday lives, work, leisure and home. Participants will have explored and challenged the issues and barriers that oppress them, hold them back, force them to do what they don't want and hold them back from doing what you do want. These energised and fun sessions will leave people feeling, strong, positive about themselves and in a position to make decisions and feel good about them. .
- Dates: Available anytime of year
- Venue: Your school, college, university, workplace or local authority venue
- Size of group: Up to 20 participants
Participants should wear loose comfortable clothing. Sessions are creative and interactive. Mobile phones, laptops and other communication devices are not allowed in the session.
- total cost is £2800 for up to 20 participants.
- costs include travel, accommodation, resources, design and delivery of training programme.
- costs do not include promotion of the programme, the cost of your venue or additional resources.
- 25% deposit payable upon booking with the remainder payable 6-weeks before the course.
- if you cancel up to 6-weeks before the course the 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- if you cancel within 6-weeks of the course then the full amount is payable.
- in the unlikely event we have to cancel then we will return your fee in full.
All our courses and workshops are facilitated by CRB checked, trained and qualified professionals
- we also provide resources, handouts, training plans and follow-up support materials.
- additional resources, activity sheets, posters and books available at discounted prices.
- we offer all clients continued support via email and phone after each and every course or workshop.
For more information or to book please contact us
Anti Bullying Training Centre : 2014
The ultimate anti-bullying training course
7-day training programme in the tropical paradise of Malaysia. It's more than just a training programme, it's an adventure.
It's not just an adventure, it is a practical, educational and creative course that will prepare and leave you with the tools to deal with bullying in your workplace, at school and in your everyday life. This training programme could be a life-changing experience. In addition you will get the chance to stay overnight in the jungle with a group of indigenous peoples, the Temiars, known as the most peaceful people in the world.